LEAGUE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Ball Hockey International is Ontario’s Premier Outdoor Ball Hockey Facilitator with five great locations to serve the ball hockey enthusiast in you. Choose your nearest location above to visit our specific BHI locations’ pages.
BHI offers Outdoor Ball Hockey Fun all year round with 4 great seasons to choose from.
- Spring– starts March ends last week of May.
- Summer-starts June ends last week of August.
- Fall– starts September ends last week of November.
- Winter– starts December ends last week of February.
BHI YOUTH PROGRAMS
Our youth age groups are as follows -Youth 4 to 6yrs, 7 to 9yrs, 10 to 12yrs and 13 to 15yrs
4 to 6yr Division is a 10 game season and cost only $100.00 plus HST per player. All participants receive a team t-shirt, a medal at the end of season, also end of season team pizza with pop or juice. This is an introductory level to ball hockey where the participants learn new skills, make new friends and have lots of FUN!
7 to 9yrs, 10 to 12yrs, and 13 to 15yrs youth divisions play up to a 15 game season, an end of season tournament. all participants receive a team t-shirt and end of season team pizza with pop or juice. These programs only cost $132.74 plus HST per player. All 7-9 participants receive a medal at the end of season tournament and the top 2 teams in the 10 to 12 & 13 to 15 division receive trophies at the end of season tournament.
YOUTH EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please let us help you with any equipment you may need, it is available for purchase in our pro shop! One of our experienced staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
- Helmet with full face mask
- Hockey Gloves
- Elbow Pads
- Shin Pads that cover from the top of the knee to the ankle, hockey shin pads or ball hockey pads
- A jock or a jill strap
- Hockey Stick, no wooden blades . Composite sticks or wooden sticks that have a ABS strip at the bottom of the blade are allowed.
- Youth Goalies are required to wear full goalie equipment NOTE: Goalies are assigned to teams on a first come first serve basis, so if you are interested in goaltending for a team then please register early.
BHI ADULT & TEEN PROGRAM
BHI offers several divisions for all ages:
- Men’s A, B, C, D, 30+, Ladies A & B, and CO-ED
- Men’s E (16-22 yrs of age plus 2 overage players allowed on the team)
Adult and Teen teams play a 12 game season with all teams guaranteed 2 playoff games
ADULT EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Hockey Gloves
- Hockey Stick, no wooden blades
- Goalies are required to wear full goalie gear
- We recommend adult players wear the proper equipment to protect themselves from injury, such as shin pads, helmet with face shield, jock, etc.
ADULT AND TEEN REGISTRATION REGULATIONS
- Each session consist of a 12 game schedule, plus 2 guaranteed playoff games.
- Teams may add new players to the team throughout the regular season, while not exceeding the maximum of 16 players in any given season.
- All players must have a valid waiver form completed and signed within the past year to play
- In order to play in the playoffs, a player must have participated in a minimum of 3 regular season games
TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS
- $1,460.18 plus HST per team (payment due prior to the first game)
- $132.74 plus HST per player (payment due prior to the first game)
If there are a number of individual player registrations, a team will be created by BHI for those individual registrations, if so desire
8 GAMES SEASON + PLAYOFFS – ONCE A WEEK
Men’s 30+, CO-ED, and Ladies B league
- All teams must consist of a minimum of 11 and a maximum of 16 players.
- Teams may add new players to the team throughout the regular season, while not exceeding the maximum players allowed of 16
TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS
- * $1190.48 plus HST per Team (payment due prior to the first game)
- * $100.00 plus HST per player (payment due prior to the first game)
Call or email your local BHi rink and our staff will be happy to help you!